Why did my remote recording not work?
Recordings may take up to 30 minutes to be sent to your box, so make sure you send them in good time before the programme starts.
Please make sure you have deleted any failed recordings from your box as they may cause problems when sending recording requests from your Freesat App.
If you are logged in and you’ve paired your box, check that your box is switched on at the mains and isn't in power saving mode (as this may affect recordings).
If you are paired with more than one Freesat box, your recordings may have been sent to the wrong box - your recordings will automatically be sent to your Default Box. To check which is your Default Box, log in to your Freesat ID and choose 'My Freesat box.' Select the box you wish to send your recordings to and then select 'Save changes'.
- What do I need?
- How do I use the Freesat App as a remote control?
- Why can’t the app find my Freesat box?
- How do I remote control a different TV?
- How do I turn on subtitles?
- Can I turn on voice-activated accessibility?
- Why can't I remote record?
- Why did my remote recording not work?
- Can I manage my recordings via the app?
- Can I use the app while on 3G or 4G?
- Can I record programmes from On Demand?