Why can't I remote record?
Firstly, make sure that you’re logged in to your Freesat ID on the app by tapping the Settings icon in the top right corner.
Check that your Freesat box is paired with your Freesat ID by choosing 'Settings' then 'Freesat ID' on your box.
If you're not already paired, you can get a unique code from the Freesat box. To pair your box, just log in to your Freesat ID account at freesat.co.uk/id and enter this code.
To remote record, you need one of the following boxes:
HUMAX HB-1000S/1100S Freesat HD box - (you'll need to connect an external hard drive via USB for recordings)
HUMAX HDR-1000S/1010s/1100s Freesat+ HD box (500GB, 1TB and 2TB versions)
- What does the Freesat App do?
- What do I need?
- How do I use the Freesat App as a remote control?
- Why can’t the app find my Freesat box?
- How do I remote control a different TV?
- How do I turn on subtitles?
- Can I turn on voice-activated accessibility?
- Why can't I remote record?
- Why did my remote recording not work?
- Can I manage my recordings via the app?
- Can I use the app while on 3G or 4G?
- Can I record programmes from On Demand?
- What platforms is the Freesat app available on?
- How do I connect the App to my Freesat box?
- How can I record from my app?
- How do I set reminders from the app?
- How can I add a new box to the app?
- How do I change the box that is paired to the app?