How do I change the box that is paired to the app?
To change the default box, go the Settings menu of the mobile app, and within the Paired Boxes section you’ll see a list of paired boxes with the current ‘Default box’.
Simply tap the box you would like to make the new default and the section will refresh. The selected box should appear as the ‘Default Box’
*Please note: Some customers with iOS devices have been unable to pair their 4K TV Box to the App. This issue is currently under investigation and will be resolved as soon as possible.
- What does the Freesat App do?
- What do I need?
- How do I use the Freesat App as a remote control?
- Why can’t the app find my Freesat box?
- How do I remote control a different TV?
- How do I turn on subtitles?
- Can I turn on voice-activated accessibility?
- Why can't I remote record?
- Why did my remote recording not work?
- Can I manage my recordings via the app?
- Can I use the app while on 3G or 4G?
- Can I record programmes from On Demand?
- What platforms is the Freesat app available on?
- How do I connect the App to my Freesat box?
- How can I record from my app?
- How do I set reminders from the app?
- How can I add a new box to the app?
- How do I change the box that is paired to the app?