How can I record from my app?
If you have a Recordable TV Box, you just need to make sure that you’ve paired the App with your Box. When you have found the programme you want to record via the TV Guide or search function on the App, tap on that programme to load the programme details screen and you should see a Remote Record icon (an R in a white circle). Press it and you’re all set.
*Please note: Some customers with iOS devices have been unable to pair their 4K TV Box to the App. This issue is currently under investigation and will be resolved as soon as possible.
- What does the Freesat App do?
- What do I need?
- How do I use the Freesat App as a remote control?
- Why can’t the app find my Freesat box?
- How do I remote control a different TV?
- How do I turn on subtitles?
- Can I turn on voice-activated accessibility?
- Why can't I remote record?
- Why did my remote recording not work?
- Can I manage my recordings via the app?
- Can I use the app while on 3G or 4G?
- Can I record programmes from On Demand?
- What platforms is the Freesat app available on?
- How do I connect the App to my Freesat box?
- How can I record from my app?
- How do I set reminders from the app?
- How can I add a new box to the app?
- How do I change the box that is paired to the app?