How can I add a new box to the app?
Once you’ve connected to one TV Box, adding additional boxes is easy. Go the Settings menu of the App, go to the Paired Boxes section, click on the ‘Add Box’ link and follow the on-screen instructions.
*Please note: Some customers with iOS devices have been unable to pair their 4K TV Box to the App. This issue is currently under investigation and will be resolved as soon as possible.
- What does the Freesat App do?
- What do I need?
- How do I use the Freesat App as a remote control?
- Why can’t the app find my Freesat box?
- How do I remote control a different TV?
- How do I turn on subtitles?
- Can I turn on voice-activated accessibility?
- Why can't I remote record?
- Why did my remote recording not work?
- Can I manage my recordings via the app?
- Can I use the app while on 3G or 4G?
- Can I record programmes from On Demand?
- What platforms is the Freesat app available on?
- How do I connect the App to my Freesat box?
- How can I record from my app?
- How do I set reminders from the app?
- How can I add a new box to the app?
- How do I change the box that is paired to the app?