How do I connect my box to the TV?
To connect your box to the TV, follow these simple steps:
- Start by inserting the batteries into the remote control, as shown by the markings inside the battery compartment.
- Next, connect the cables from your satellite dish to the sockets labelled RF IN 1 and RF IN 2 on the back of your Box by screwing them in. If your satellite dish cable only has one connector, it can be connected to either socket.
- Connect your Box to your TV using the HDMI cable supplied.
- If you are connecting your Box to your broadband router using an Ethernet cable (not supplied with your Box) please do so now, or you can connect wirelessly later during the start-up process.
- Finally, connect the power supply unit to the POWER IN socket and switch it on (the light on your power supply unit will illuminate when the power is on).
Power up your Box by pressing the button on the top of the Box or by pressing the power button on your remote control. Turn on your TV and you’re ready to go!