How do I connect the App to my Freesat box?
To pair your phone or tablet with your Box you’ll need to have set up a Freesat account and downloaded the App.
You can log in or register a new Freesat account within the Box’s Settings menu.
Once you have logged into your account on the Box, log into the App (using the same account information) and go to the App settings menu where you should see your Box listed within the Paired Boxes section.
Once paired, you can use the App to set remote recordings and reminders, and it can even be used as a remote control.
Please note that we are currently updating the Freesat App which has resulted in a temporary reduction in functionality, and it may not be possible for customers with iOS devices to pair their phone or tablet with their 4K TV Box, set remote recordings and reminders or use the App as a remote control.
We appreciate your patience as we work hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible
- What does the Freesat App do?
- What do I need?
- How do I use the Freesat App as a remote control?
- Why can’t the app find my Freesat box?
- How do I remote control a different TV?
- How do I turn on subtitles?
- Can I turn on voice-activated accessibility?
- Why can't I remote record?
- Why did my remote recording not work?
- Can I manage my recordings via the app?
- Can I use the app while on 3G or 4G?
- Can I record programmes from On Demand?
- What platforms is the Freesat app available on?
- How do I connect the App to my Freesat box?
- How can I record from my app?
- How do I set reminders from the app?
- How can I add a new box to the app?
- How do I change the box that is paired to the app?