What's covered under the Freesat warranty?
Our warranty covers repair or replacement (within the warranty/guarantee period) of a faulty Freesat Recordable 4K TV Box or Freesat 4K TV Box, the power supply unit, HDMI cable or remote control. Not all faults will be covered – exclusions do apply. To see the full warranty document, click here
- What products are covered by Freesat's warranty?
- Does the Freesat warranty also cover Humax/Manhattan boxes?
- How long is Freesat's warranty?
- What's covered under the Freesat warranty?
- I live abroad, does the warranty still apply?
- Under what circumstances does the warranty not apply?
- If I've bought my box second hand, can I still claim under the warranty?
- Do I get a new warranty with my replacement product?