What do I need?
To use the Freesat App, you just need an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9.0 or higher or an Android device running Android 4.1 and above, though we recommend 6.0.
If you'd like to use the Freesat App to remote control your TV, you'll need one of the latest Freesat smart boxes.
To remote record, you'll need a Freesat ID and one of the following Freesat smart set-top boxes:
- HUMAX HB-1000S/1100S Freesat HD box - (you'll need to connect an external hard drive via USB for recordings)
- HUMAX HDR-1000S/1010S/1100S Freesat+ HD box (500GB, 1TB and 2TB versions)
- What do I need?
- How do I use the Freesat App as a remote control?
- Why can’t the app find my Freesat box?
- How do I remote control a different TV?
- How do I turn on subtitles?
- Can I turn on voice-activated accessibility?
- Why can't I remote record?
- Why did my remote recording not work?
- Can I manage my recordings via the app?
- Can I use the app while on 3G or 4G?
- Can I record programmes from On Demand?