You'll never miss an episode of your favourite show with the Freesat App. And if you've got a Freesat Smart TV Recorder, it gets even better - you can set recordings on the go from your iOS, Android or Kindle Fire device. Just follow these simple steps to get started.
- Download the app, available on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon App Store.
- Sign up for your Freesat ID.
- Get your pairing code from Settings in your Freesat Smart TV Recorder.
- Log in to Freesat ID, and enter the code.
Once you've paired your box with your Freesat ID, simply tap on the programme you want to record either from the TV Guide or Showcase within the app and select "record this". If the programme in question is part of a series, you'll be prompted to choose whether you want to record the single episode or the whole series.
The boxes that are currently compatible are:
- HUMAX HB-1000S/HB1100S Freesat Smart TV Box - (you'll need to connect an external hard drive via USB for recordings)
- HUMAX HDR-1000S/1010s/1100s Freesat Smart TV Recorder (500GB, 1TB and 2TB versions)