If I've bought my box second hand, can I still claim under the warranty?
If you can show that the Box is still in the warranty/guarantee period (i.e. through proof of original date of purchase by the first owner) and proof that you now own the box, then yes, subject to the other terms of the warranty/guarantee, you can make claims under the warranty.
- What products are covered by Freesat's warranty?
- Does the Freesat warranty also cover Humax/Manhattan boxes?
- How long is Freesat's warranty?
- What's covered under the Freesat warranty?
- I live abroad, does the warranty still apply?
- Under what circumstances does the warranty not apply?
- If I've bought my box second hand, can I still claim under the warranty?
- Do I get a new warranty with my replacement product?