How do I use the Freesat App as a remote control?
Once you have connected to your Freesat box, just tap the TV icon at the top of the screen to control the current programme ( tap the remote control icon for more options). Use the arrows to scroll between channels, or swipe to the right for a keypad to type in channel numbers.
If you have connected to more than one Freesat box, just tap the smaller TV icon on the left to choose the TV you now want to control.
- What do I need?
- How do I use the Freesat App as a remote control?
- Why can’t the app find my Freesat box?
- How do I remote control a different TV?
- How do I turn on subtitles?
- Can I turn on voice-activated accessibility?
- Why can't I remote record?
- Why did my remote recording not work?
- Can I manage my recordings via the app?
- Can I use the app while on 3G or 4G?
- Can I record programmes from On Demand?