Do I get a new warranty with my replacement product?
Any replacement product will be warranted for the remainder of the original product’s warranty period. For example, if you had 5 months left on your original product warranty, the replacement product will be warranted for that 5-month period. This does not affect the consumer’s legal rights.
- What products are covered by Freesat's warranty?
- Does the Freesat warranty also cover Humax/Manhattan boxes?
- How long is Freesat's warranty?
- What's covered under the Freesat warranty?
- I live abroad, does the warranty still apply?
- Under what circumstances does the warranty not apply?
- If I've bought my box second hand, can I still claim under the warranty?
- Do I get a new warranty with my replacement product?