Can I manage my recordings via the app?
Once you have a Freesat ID and have paired your box to the Freesat App, just go to your saved items section to find, edit save and delete recorded programmes. Simply select edit and choose which programmes you want to keep or delete. A programme can take up to 30 minutes to delete from the box once the request has been sent.
- What do I need?
- How do I use the Freesat App as a remote control?
- Why can’t the app find my Freesat box?
- How do I remote control a different TV?
- How do I turn on subtitles?
- Can I turn on voice-activated accessibility?
- Why can't I remote record?
- Why did my remote recording not work?
- Can I manage my recordings via the app?
- Can I use the app while on 3G or 4G?
- Can I record programmes from On Demand?