Receive a FREE 12 month Kids Pass...
...when you purchase a Freesat 4K TV Box (any model) from participating retailers (see below) between 19/7/2021 and 11/10/2021. Once you've claimed your pass, you’ll get great discounts across 100s of attractions, days out and UK holidays. Claim your pass online by 31/12/2021.*
Already purchased a Freesat 4K TV box from participating retailers between 19/07/2021 and 11/10/2021?
*UK only. 18+. Purchase a Freesat 4K TV box (any model) from a participating retailer between 09:00 19.07.21 and 23:59 11.10.21. Click "Redeem your Kids Pass" button above and enter purchased 4K TV box serial number, full name, email, postcode, mobile number and retailer purchased from by 23:59 31.12.21 to claim a free 12-month Kids Pass. Keep receipt for all claims. Max one claim per person. Internet access required. Excludes trade customers and those with existing Kids Pass memberships expiring after 31.12.21. Promoter is Freesat (UK) Limited.
Get up to 30% off Drayton Manor and Gulliver’s Theme Parks and 10% off Go Ape. You can also enjoy up to 55% off at other Major Theme Parks in the UK!
With a Kids Pass, you can get up to 30% off at all major cinema chains nationwide. 7 days a week, any film, any time! 🍿
More Days Out
Get up to 50% off tickets to your local zoo, up to 20% off your local trampoline park and 10% off Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Get 50% off Marco Pierre White Steakhouse. You can buy one get one free from Pizza Hut Delivery and kids eat free at Hard Rock Café, Ed’s Easy Diner and Giraffe!
Make the most of this summer
Purchase a Freesat 4K TV Box (any model) from participating retailers and get access to 100s of discounts with a FREE 12 month Kids Pass!
The Recordable 4K TV Box
Record unmissable programmes or pause live TV so you can make yourself a cup of tea. Available in 500GB (250 SD hours), 1TB (500 SD hours) and 2TB (1000 SD hours) models.
Ready to redeem?
If you've purchased a Freesat 4K TV Box between 19/07/2021 and 11/10/2021, click the link below to redeem your 12 month Kids Pass for FREE.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you need support redeeming your Kids Pass you can call, or email Kids Pass support team who will be able to assist you.
Helpline number: 0333 996 2211 (9am-5pm Monday – Friday)
The Kids Pass promotion is being run by Freesat in partnership with Kids Pass. Customer’s will be eligible for a Free KidsPass 12 months annual pass (worth £39.99) when they purchase a qualifying Freesat 4K TV Box (any model). This offer is valid from Monday the 19th July to Monday 11th October and for customers who are 18+ residing in Scotland, England, Wales and NI.
Kids Pass is a digital membership group that offers discounts at cinemas, attractions and restaurants across the UK, along with UK and European holidays!
In order to be eligible and claim your free 12-month Kids Pass membership please follow these steps:
- Purchase one of the following Freesat products during the Promotional Period:
- Visit freesat.co.uk/kids-pass
- Input the unique serial number (which can be found on the underside of the Freesat box and packaging) and your details (full name, valid email address, postcode, mobile telephone number and store purchased from) onto the Website.
- Once you have successfully completed the registration process, an activation email will be sent to the email address entered on the website confirming your 12-month Kids Pass membership. It is your responsibility to check any junk/spam folders in your email account to ensure that you are in receipt of all relevant communications.
*Please note purchases from marketplaces through third party resellers (such as eBay, Amazon Marketplace) are excluded from this promotion
The serial number can be found underneath your Freesat console.
You can redeem your membership online at www.freesat.co.uk/kids-pass. After entering your code along with your details, we will send you an email asking you to verify your email address. Once you have verified your information, you can download and log into the Kids Pass app or website. Please check your junk / spam folder if you do not receive this to your inbox.
Please email email@example.com with your proof of purchase a member of the team will be in touch to help you redeem. If you’d prefer to speak to us, please call 0333 996 2211.
All serial numbers should be redeemed by the 31st December 2021.
After downloading, please log in using the username and password you created when registering.
You are now logged in and a member of Kids Pass.
To redeem offers simply search for the offer you want to use and follow the instruction on the app to use or book. You’ll be able to book a ticket and utilise this outside of your free Kids Pass membership duration.
To search for offers near you, please ensure that your location is switched on in the settings tab of the app.
Yes! you can still take advantage of all offers via the website www.kidspass.co.uk
Our membership is digital meaning no physical card is required. You can find a digital membership card in the Kids Pass app in the ‘my card’ section.
There is no age limit for the Kids Pass and there are attractions for all ages.
Our suppliers may set an age limit, for example, most theme parks children age 12+ are asked to purchase an adult ticket, and therefore at most, we offer a discount on all adult, child, and family tickets.
Kids eat free is one free child's meal from the children's menu per adult meal purchased. This is usually suitable for age 12 and under due to the portion size.
Other attractions are a discount on the full entrance price or 2 for 1 etc. so all the family can take advantage of the discount regardless of their age.
Our cinema benefit offers a discount for both adult and Childs tickets purchased meaning you can go as a family or with a friend, it's completely up to you.
Your username is the email address you entered when you redeemed your code.
You can reset your password on our website www.kidspass.co.uk/forgot. Follow the instructions on the page and you will be sent a link to your email address to reset your password.
Please go to the ‘settings’ section of the app and ensure that ‘location services’ is selected. The app will now show search results closest to your location.
While most of Kids Pass offers can be used 7 days a week, please be mindful and read the terms and conditions where you can find any exclusions that may be set out.
Absolutely! Kids Pass offer lots of discounts for both adults and children, which can also be used separately.
Each one will provide you with full instructions on how to claim the offer, each offer can vary depending on the attraction.
Your digital Kids Pass membership card is provided on the Kids Pass App. Please select 'My Card' next to the settings option.
Yes, you can claim offers Monday – Sunday with no blackout dates during the summer holidays. This also includes the cinema discount which can be used for any film, at any time.
Most of our attractions will allow you to book a pre-paid slot through their website or over the phone. You will then need to take your Kids Pass tickets a long with you and present them upon arrival.
Cinemas included are Odeon, Cineworld, Showcase and Empire Cinemas as well as IC cinemas, Hollywood and Reel. You can use discounted tickets to go and see any film at any time with no restrictions.
Any tickets you purchase will be emailed to you. Tickets can also be found in the ‘my offers’ section of the app.
If you've booked your tickets through Kids Pass, you can find your tickets easily on the app. Simply click on the bottom My Offers tab, and then on the Tickets section at the top!
Some attractions do ask you to make a pre-booking. This is to ensure that there is availability at the attraction or cinema before you visit. Please ensure you check opening times and availability on partner websites where appropriate.
You can log into the same membership on up to 5 devices. Allowing other members of your household to use the membership too.
Eligible customers can only hold one Kids Pass membership and the promotion is only open to new Kids Pass customers only.
No, we do not ask for any payment details when you redeem a code and there is no auto-renewal at the end of the membership.
You can view a list of all our offers before joining on our free Kids Pass app. You can search by category, region or simply click ‘show offers near me’. To download our app please visit www.kidspass.co.uk/get-app
I bought my box from independent seller on Amazon/EBAY, can I claim a kids pass?
Unfortunately purchases from marketplaces through third party resellers (such as eBay, Amazon Marketplace) are excluded from this promotion. Below is a list of participating retailers:
Amazon (Sold by Freesat and despatched by Amazon only)
eBay (Sold & despatched by Freesat only)
Every purchase of the products outlined qualifies for a free Kids Pass claim. However, there is a maximum limit of one claim per person. For full terms & conditions please visit the website.
You can claim your free Kids Pass up until the 31/12/2021, if your current membership expires before this date then you will be able to redeem your new pass via this promotion.
Please contact customer support – details below.
These Promotion Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any claim, or cancel the membership of anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Freesat UK Limited
1. The promotion comprises an offer of a free 12-month Kids Pass membership to eligible persons who purchase a Freesat 4K TV Box (models detailed in section 8 below) from a participating retailer (detailed in section 8 below) during the Promotional Period defined in section 7 below) (the “Offer”) and claim the Offer by the Claim Expiry Date (defined in section 7 below). New Kids Pass registrants that are eligible will receive a free 12-month Kids Pass membership.
2. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Trade customers are not eligible for this promotion.
3. Employees of the Promoter, its agents, contractors or affiliates, or any other person or other organisations connected with the administration of this promotion, or any relatives or members of the same household as any of the aforementioned, are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Internet access required to claim. Qualifying purchase necessary.
4. Retain receipt/proof of purchase showing date of purchase during the Promotional Period.
5. There is a maximum limit of one claim per person.
6. Existing KidsPass members with membership expiring after 31.12.21 are not eligible to participate to this Promotion.
7. The promotion shall open on 09:00 19.07.2021 and come to an end on 23:59 11.10.2021 (inclusive) (“Promotional Period”). Purchases of qualifying products made outside this period will not be accepted.
Claim Expiry Date
Kids Pass Offer claims must be received by 23:59 31.12.2021. Claims outside this period will not be accepted.
How to claim your free 12-month Kids Pass membership
8. In order to claim the Offer:
a. Purchase one of the following Freesat products from a participating retailer during the Promotional Period:
- 4K Freesat TV Box (non recordable)
- Recordable 4K Freesat TV Box – 500GB
- Recordable 4K Freesat TV Box – 1TB
- Recordable 4K Freesat TV Box – 2TB
b. Participating retailers are All Trade, Amazon (sold by Freesat and dispatched by Amazon only), Argos, CIH (Euronics), Currys, eBay (sold and dispatched by Freesat only), Eurosat, Hughes, Richer Sounds and Freesat owned webstore:
c. Visit www.freesat.co.uk/kids-pass
d. Input the unique serial number which can be found on the underside of the Freesat box or packaging and your details (full name, valid email address, postcode, mobile telephone number and retailer purchased from) onto the Website.
e. All Offer claims must be received by the Claim Expiry Date.
f. Once you have successfully completed the registration process, an activation email will be sent by Kids Pass to the email address entered on the website confirming your 12-month Kids Pass membership. It is your responsibility to check any junk/spam folders in your email account to ensure that you are in receipt of all relevant communications.
9. Existing Kids Pass Members whose membership expires before 31.12.2021 may be able to participate to the Promotion by making a claim after their existing Kids Pass expires , provided the claim is eligible and within the Claim Period.
10. Customers who do not give complete and accurate details when making their claim, or those who make or attempt to make a claim in someone else’s name will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
11. Incomplete, inaccurate or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter and Kids Pass takes no responsibility for claims not successfully made on time or at all due to a technical fault of any kind or due to any reason beyond its control. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt or delivery.
12. The Promoter and/or Kids Pass reserves the right to verify all claims by requesting further information from the claimant (which they must provide within 7 days of such request) including but not limited to asking for proof of purchase, address, contact telephone number and identity details (passport or driving licence). The Promoter and/or Kids Pass reserves the right to refuse to accept any claim or withdraw membership entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s claim requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
13. Claims and entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
14. Kids Pass membership terms apply to the issue and use of the Kids Pass. See https://www.kidspass.co.uk/terms for further details.
16. General Promotion Terms
17. The free 12-month Kids Pass membership is valid for 12 months from the date on which you make your claim (provided that you must submit your claim by no later than 31.12.21).
18. The free 12-month Kids Pass digital membership is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and no cash or other alternative is offered.
19. It is the responsibility of claimants to provide correct, up-to-date details when participating. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for claimants failing to supply accurate information which affects their claim.
20. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all claimants and entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates or revised fulfilment dates.
21. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies, distributors and companies will not in any circumstances be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the membership or in connection with this promotion, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees, or where such liability cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law). Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence relating to it will be entered into.
25. The Promoter has no control over internet or communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to user error, any network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a customer’s participation in the Promotion.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
27. This promotion is subject to English law and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.