How are the new 4K boxes different from other Freesat products?
Our new 4K TV Boxes have seen developments in several areas:
- Faster navigation through the different sections of the box
- Improved User Interface
- New Tuners to allow for 4K signal reception (you will need both a 4K-enabled TV and access to 4K content in order to make the most of this)
- Compatibility with a wider set of satellite types, including Wideband LNB meaning you can record more programmes at the same time (this will depend on your set up - check the manuals for more information)
You can find out more about our new 4K TV Boxes here.
However some things remain the same. You still get:
- Access to around 170 channels, including 20 in HD
- Access to On Demand services - some free, some paid for (which you will need to subscribe to in order to use)
- Quick and easy set up