Access to and use of the freesat.co.uk website (the "Site") is provided by Freesat (UK) Ltd ("Freesat") on the following terms:
- By using the Site you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Site.
- Freesat may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Site. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the Site (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- You may access the Site without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Site may be open to you if you register. If so those restricted areas may be subject to additional terms.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis:
(a) no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text.
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Site and all content (including all applications) located on the Site shall remain vested in Freesat or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Site content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Site content requires the prior written permission of Freesat.
- The names, images and logos identifying Freesat or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Freesat and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Freesat or any third party.
- Links to third party websites on the Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Site. Freesat has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Freesat therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to our Site, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Site, and subject to the following conditions:
(a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the FREESAT logo;
(b) you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Site;
(c) you do not in any way imply that Freesat is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
(d) you do not misrepresent your relationship with Freesat nor present any other false information about Freesat;
(e) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you;
(f) your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Freesat expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted above for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- Pricing and stock information is updated several times a day by retailers. Please check the retailer websites for the latest information. Freesat does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this stock information
- Freesat is not responsible for content of any third party sites that are accessible through the Site. Any links to third party websites from the Site do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Freesat and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- Site content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Freesat its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Freesat excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. While Freesat tries to ensure that all content provided by Freesat is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Freesat for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the Site. While Freesat endeavours to ensure that the Site is normally available 24 hours a day, Freesat shall not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period and access to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in case of system failure, maintenance or repair for reasons beyond Freesat's control.
- Freesat is not the manufacturer or seller of the digital boxes, digital TV recorders, integrated TV and any other such products referred to on the Site ("the Products") or the provider of installation services. Before purchasing any Product or installation services, Freesat recommends that you obtain full details on the best Product for you and information regarding installation from your retailer. If you have a satellite contract or warranty agreement for a dish you already have, we recommend you check it to make sure that you are allowed to install other equipment without affecting your supplier's rights or yours. Freesat can't accept responsibility for any losses if you install Freesat branded equipment with any other dish.
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Freesat's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence, fraud, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Subject to the previous sentence, Freesat shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Site regardless of the form of action.
- Freesat does not warrant that functions available on the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements, in particular and without limitation, for the accuracy of data input and output.
- If any term is determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The failure or delay of Freesat to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Freesat's right to enforce that right.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England, and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Freesat (UK) Limited © 2013