How do I connect my box to the TV?
To connect your box to the TV, follow these simple steps:
- Start by inserting the batteries into the remote control, as indicated by the markings within the battery compartment.
- Next, connect the cables from your satellite dish into the back of your box (RF IN 1 or RF IN 2) by screwing them in. If your satellite dish cable only has one connector, it can be connected to either socket.
- Connect your box to your TV using the HDMI cable supplied.
- If you are going to use an Ethernet cable (not supplied with your Box) to connect to the internet, then connect your cable now. If you are doing it wirelessly, you’ll be able to do it later during the start-up process so you can skip this step.
- Connect the power supply unit into the POWER IN socket, plug it into the wall socket and switch on.
- Once done, power up your box by pressing the button on the top of the box or by pressing the power button on your remote control, turn on your TV and you’re ready to go!