How do I turn on High Contrast Mode?
In addition to Subtitles and Audio Description we also have another accessibility feature called High Contrast Mode, this is an accessibility feature that increases the picture contrast to make it easier for visually impaired viewers to read text on screen.
Turning High Contrast mode on through the settings menu:
- Press the home button on the remote.
- Select the settings option and then press the OK button.
- Select the Accessibility & Language option and press the OK button.
- Please then select the high contrast mode option and press the OK button.
- Please then select the option on (it will be coloured purple if you are on it) please then press the OK button on the remote.
- Please then select save and close and press the OK button on the remote.