TalkTalk Fibre Broadband & Freesat Promotion
If you have signed up to our TalkTalk Fibre Broadband & Freesat Promotion here are a few FAQs that you may find helpful:
- You should receive your Recordable 4K TV Box (500GB) within five working days of the start of your connection with the qualifying TalkTalk broadband service.
- If you do not receive your TV Box or you unpack your TV Box and find that it is damaged or the incorrect product, please contact TalkTalk at 0345 172 0088 as soon as possible so that they can resolve the issue.
- In the unlikely event that your TV Box has or develops a fault, we will work to resolve the issue as efficiently as possible.
Within the first 30 days of your connection to the TalkTalk broadband service, if you believe your product is faulty, please contact TalkTalk at 0345 172 0088.
After the first 30 days, please contact Freesat and use the Returns form available via the Support option available in the bottom right of your screen, or email email@example.com. Make sure you reference the TalkTalk promotion, and you'll need to provide the serial number of your Freesat box and your postcode to help us verify any warranty claim.
- For additional information and TalkTalk FAQs for this promotion please find the TalkTalk help page here
- You can read the full Freesat T&Cs for the TalkTalk Fibre Broadband & Freesat Promotion Terms here