How do I remote control a different TV?
The app will automatically search for all boxes on the same Wi-Fi network as your phone or tablet. You can choose which one to control by tapping the TV icon at the top of the screen, and then tapping the smaller TV icon on the left.
You can also see all available boxes in the remote control section in Settings.
- What do I need?
- How do I use the Freesat App as a remote control?
- Why can’t the app find my Freesat box?
- How do I remote control a different TV?
- How do I turn on subtitles?
- Can I turn on voice-activated accessibility?
- Why can't I remote record?
- Why did my remote recording not work?
- Can I manage my recordings via the app?
- Can I use the app while on 3G or 4G?
- Can I record programmes from On Demand?