How Do I Access Subtitles on Freesat?
Some programmes are subtitled for people with hearing problems, from soaps and dramas to children’s TV and films.
To access them, either press the Subtitle button (This can be found on the bottom left of your Freesat remote and is marked Sub) on your set-top box or TV's remote control, or press the menu button, then follow the on-screen options until you reach those for language and subtitles.
Turning Subtitles on through the settings menu:
- Press the home button on the remote.
- Select the settings option and then press the OK button.
- Select the Accessibility & Language option and press the OK button.
- Please then select the subtitle display option and press the OK button.
- Please then select the option on (it will be coloured purple if you are on it) please then press the OK button on the remote.
- Please then select save and close and press the OK button on the remote.