How Freesat Works
- 1. Choose your Freesat box or a TV with a Freesat Tuner.
- 2. Connect it to your satellite dish. Find out more about satellite installation here.
- 3. Sit back and relax, with over 200 subscription free TV and radio channels.
- That's £0 a month, every month.
TVs with Freesat's smart TV Guide
Freesat's award-winning smart TV Guide
Choose a TV with Freesat's smart TV Guide built in and you'll get all the benefits of Freesat, plus a whole lot more, with no need for a separate box:
- Catch up on the last 7 days of TV
- Enjoy programmes On Demand from the nation's favourite Catch Up players
- Get top TV picks to watch coming up and On Demand from Showcase
- Easily search for a specific show
Plus you'll be able to enjoy over 200 TV and Radio channels, with 11 in HD, completely subscription-free.
*ITV Hub is available in England, Wales & The Channel Islands.
See it now
Enjoy the nation’s favourite Catch Up services - BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub*, All 4, Demand 5 and YouTube plus top stories and extra live sport streams from BBC Sport & BBC News.
Top up with movies from Curzon Home Cinema.
* ITV Hub is available in England, Wales & The Channel Islands. On Demand services require a compatible Freesat box and broadband connection (minimum recommended speed 2 Mbps).
Find your next favourite show with Showcase, our hand-picked guide to the best telly right now.
Plan ahead by up to seven days with our upcoming highlights, and see what our team make of the biggest shows of the week.
Plus, find the best programmes from the last seven days across all of our on demand players – all in one place.
From the must see TV moments, to hidden gems you might have missed otherwise, there's always something to watch in Showcase.
You'll always find the shows you’re looking for across the TV Guide with our easy to use search feature.
Tap in a few letters about the programme you're after and we'll bring back all the instances we can find over the next seven days of TV.
TVs with Freesat Built in
Want a new TV?
If you're in the market for a new TV, look out for ones with Freesat HD built in. These can connect direct to your satellite dish, giving you access to over 200 TV and Radio channels, without the need for a Freesat box.
The incredible picture quality and richer, more lifelike colours of high definition really make your TV sing. Freesat HD brings you 11 high definition channels, all subscription free.
Plus, connect your TV to a surround sound system and experience cleaner, sharper sound to go with your high definition programmes.